Fully - Automatic Strapping Machine TRS600
A high quality, fully-automatic strapping machine, the TRS-600 is easy to operate and maintain. High value at an economical price, it uses PP strap of 12 mm width, tensions straps at 10 to 70kg, and operates at up to 27 straps per minute.
With its tough steel construction and 24-hour operating capability, the reliable TRS-600 fully-automatic strapping machine is built to last.
- High performance machine for high volume strapping users
- Very reliable and easy to operate
- Manual tension control
*PLEASE CALL OUR SALES HOTLINE ON 1800 00 33 10 FOR MORE INFORMATION*
How to use the TRS-600 fully-automatic strapping machine
- Ensure the TRS-600 is switched OFF before loading your strap.
- Mount a new coil of strap.
- Set the mechanical tension-setting dial to the required tension: start with 4 or 5. Adjust this as necessary for the items you’re strapping.
- When the machine reaches operating temperature, add your package to the area under the arch and choose a strapping cycle.
- Inspect the results. The strap should fit your package firmly, but without too much pressure which might damage your packages. Adjust your tension as required.
- With an arch of 850mm (width) and 600mm (height), the TRS-600 straps the bulkiest packages. Need more? Choose a larger sized unit, up to 850W mm (width) and 1000mm (height) in the TRS-600LAL;
- Outside control with a mechanical tension-setting dial;
- Versatility: choose either fully-automatic or manual strapping mode;
- Simple foot-pedal operation.