2500 KG Capacity Heavy Duty Pallet Jack
Our rugged, heavy duty pallet jack provides safe, efficient, steady lifting and manoeuvring of large items and commodities on standard Australian industry hardwood pallets. Ideal for use in warehouses, docks, construction and general material handling areas.
The pallet jack's entry and exit rollers and rotating steer and load wheels makes it easy to move around even in tight spaces, saving physical exertion and safeguarding the load roller and pallet. It also comes with a top quality sealed hydraulic pump, slow lowering hand control valve and easy release lever.
Pallet Jack Features
This pallet jack has been designed to provide long-term strength and durability and requires little maintenance.
- Single-handed operation, three-stage fingertip control (raise - neutral - lower)
- Safe loading with a hydraulic bypass valve that will prevent overloading
- Forks with dual entry rollers for easy pallet entry
- Premium quality ram and chrome pump for long service life
- 210Â° turning radius for manoeuvrability
- High-quality powder-coated steel structure that is corrosion-resistant with a bright yellow finish for safety.
|Fork Height Range||75-190mm|
|Size of fork||160x50mm|
|Width overall forks||685mm|
This heavy duty pallet jack with its manual hydraulic operation makes it an ideal all-arounder. With its massive 2500kg Safe Working Load it can easily handle even the biggest pallets.
Heavy Duty Pallet JackIn Stock - Ready for Despatch
- Efficient Entry and Exit Roller
- Sealed Hydraulic Pump, Slow Lowering
- Adjustable Push Rod Under Forks
- 3-Position Control Handle
- Grease Fittings for Reliability
- 2500kg Capacity